|Designed with you in mind.|
Contact us: Ph. 800-252-5119 ext. 6100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
| In addition to the regular Freshman or Transfer Student admissions requirements, International Students must submit proof of English proficiency. Proficiency in the English language can be proven through submission of a minimum of one of the following:• ACT composite score of 19
• IELTS score of 6
• SAT total of 900 (verbal 450)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 550 (Paper based test)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 213 (Computer based test)
• Test of English as a Modern Language (TOEFL) score of 79 (Internet based test).
• or a grade of “C” or better in EH 101 & EH 102 from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university.
In addition, the Brenau English placement test will be administered to all international students admitted on a student visa in order to place students in the appropriate English course. If the student has taken the ACT or SAT test, that score will be used to determine English placement
|Your Admissions Checklist||top|
✓ Submit your online application at www.brenau.edu/apply.
✓ “Like” Brenau Recruiting on Facebook to connect with your future classmates.
|What to do once you’re accepted||top|
| Things to do right away
1. To verify your intention to attend Brenau, please send a cashier’s check or money order in the amount of US$350 to the Admissions Office along with your Enrollment Intention Form (provided by your Admissions Specialist). This deposit will be applied to your first semester costs.
2. Submit your Financial Verification Form (PDF) . This form must be completed for issuance of an I‐20.
3. Once you receive your acceptance packet take the official I-20 form to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate where your F-1 (student) visa will be issued.
4. Submit your Scholarship Acceptance Form (PDF) (if you received a scholarship with your acceptance letter).
5. Submit your Housing Application (PDF) if you are a residential student.
6. Review the IT Information (PDF) and log on to your student email account. Please begin checking your student email account regularly. Email is the official method of communication with students at Brenau University.
Things to do before arriving on campus:
1. Request that your final transcript be submitted the Office of Admissions: If we do not receive your transcript(s) by registration for your second semester you will not be allowed to register for classes at Brenau.
2. Visit the Accounting Office webpage to begin planning your Tuition Payment and Payment Arrangements. Tuition is due before the start of the semester you plan to attend classes. To discuss payment or payment plan options, please contact the Accounting Office at 770-534-6150 or 800-252-5119 ext. 6150.
3. Complete the Student Health Form Packet (PDF) . These forms must be completed and submitted before you arrive on campus for check-in. If your immunization form is not on file, you will not be able to move into the residence hall or attend class.
4. Complete and submit the Parent Information Form (optional) .
5. Complete the Emergency Contact Form so that Brenau officials will know who to contact if you are involved in an emergency situation.
6. Request your Brenau ID Card .
7. Sign-up for the E2 Campus Alert System .
8. If you are 18 or older, and would like to give designated individuals permission to speak with Brenau University officials regarding personally identifiable information, please complete the FERPA Release of Information Form (PDF) (optional) .
9. Visit the Registrar’s Calendars and Schedules page to begin planning your schedule.
10. Explore the Barnes & Noble/Brenau University Bookstore : The bookstore has information on how to purchase or rent textbooks, store hours, how to purchase spirit wear and much more.
11. Get excited about joining the Brenau family!