|Designed with you in mind.|
School of Education open houses are coming up on our Augusta, Fairburn, Gainesville and Norcross campuses. Learn More (PDF)
The accelerated Adult and Graduate Studies (AGS) Programs at Brenau University won’t just enrich your life – they will fit your busy lifestyle, too. As an AGS student, you will gain a profound understanding of cutting edge concepts with practical applications – and you will do it without having to sacrifice your work or family obligations.
With one course at a time, one night a week or online Brenau University’s AGS programs are designed with you in mind. Our accelerated class schedules fit the needs of most working adults. As an AGS student, you will find opportunities exist for you to receive academic credit for your work experience, as well as for military training you may have received, and we even accept most transfer credits.
Features of Brenau’s AGS programs:
• Take one course at a time and attend class one evening a week
• Enjoy small classes and personalized attention
• Benefit from competitive tuition costs
• Meet weekly with your small learning team
• Graduate sooner than you thought possible
Coursework and Faculty
Brenau University courses focus on sharpening writing, speaking and critical thinking skills. You will find your courses led by dedicated instructors who blend academic theory with real-world experience, giving you the most up to-date insights available in their field. As an AGS student, you will enjoy courses in which academic concepts are combined with a practical, hands-on approach, which will allow you to benefit from the extensive professional experiences of your peers and your instructors.
As an AGS student, you will learn through participation in the classroom and your personal learning team. You will meet with your learning team weekly outside of class in either a face-to-face or technology-mediated environment.
- • Associate of Arts in Liberal Studies – General (PDF)
- • Bachelor of Business Administration with Concentrations in:
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting (PDF)
- Human Resources Management, Marketing and Business
- • Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- • Master of Business Administration with Concentrations in:
- Management, Marketing, International Business, Public or Management Accounting, Finance, Human Resources Management, Healthcare Management and Project Management
- • Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- • Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- • Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- • Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- • Master of Education – Early Childhood Education
- • Master of Science in Clinical Counseling Psychology
- • Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner
- • Education Specialist – Early Childhood Education
Want to learn more about Brenau University?
Schedule a personal appointment with your personal Enrollment Representative.
|Erin Dubyak||706-210-2576 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org||Augusta|
|Joshlyn Pickens||770-446-2900 email@example.com||North Atlanta|
|Telease Clark||678-827-7300 ext. firstname.lastname@example.org||South Atlanta|