Psychometrist(s) Needed at Psychology Practice
Psychologist in Lilburn, GA seeking psychometrist(s). Candidates must have completed coursework in psychological assessment and have experience administering and scoring intellectual, academic, and visual-motor measures. Candidates should have excellent writing skills, be attentive to detail, be able to complete work in a timely manner, and be able to work well with others. These are independent contractor positions. Please contact Dr. James Russell at 678-318-1730, ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
James D. Russell, II, Psy.D.
625-A Beaver Ruin Rd. NW
Lilburn, GA 30047
Pastoral Counselor needed at Skyland Trail in Atlanta, a non-profit, community-based residential and day mental health treatment facility for adults with serious mental illness. Scope: Provide leadership and overall responsibility for the provision of pastoral care and counseling. Reports to Clinical Director.
- Serve as the primary pastoral counselor/consultant to clients, staff, and volunteers of Skyland Trail.
- Serve on the multidisciplinary clinical team and provides input on the spiritual/emotional issues of clients and their families, including treatment planning.
- Conduct spiritual assessments and pastoral counseling for selected clients.
- Attend and participate in staff meetings and activities as indicated.
- Facilitate spiritual awareness/faith exploration groups.
- Coordinate the conduction of spiritual services through linkages with other institutions to provide services at residences and community wide worship services.
- Recruit, organize, train, and supervise ministerial interns as needed.
- Comply with facilities, policies, and accreditation standards (i.e. Joint Commission, ORS, etc.)
- Conduct spiritual services and activities as needed.
This position should have sufficient preparedness in the following areas:
- Extensive knowledge of theology and behavioral sciences theory and practice.
- Extensive knowledge and skills in the application of the techniques and practices of pastoral counseling.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan and oversee spiritual services in an ecumenical and interfaith setting.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees, clients, families, and physicians by displaying tact, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Knowledge of CPR and first aid procedure.
- Group development skills.
- Crisis management skills.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures for fire, disaster and unplanned incidents.
- Knowledge of and ability to enforce HIPAA standards and Skyland Trail confidentiality policies.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary.
- Ordination or Ecclesiastical endorsement from one’s denomination/faith group preferred.
- Post-graduate education in counseling, social work, marriage and family therapy or other similar discipline strongly preferred.
- Certification from a recognized pastoral care organization and previous Clinical Pastoral Education Experience (residency preferred) and at least two years of advanced pastoral or other counseling supervision, training, and experience.
Skyland Trail offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, 403B with matching, voluntary supplemental benefits, and paid time off.
Human Resources Generalist
S K Y L A N D T R A I L
F/T Licensed Case Manager for Crisis Unit Team
Licensed Case Manager Opportunity. Highland Rivers is seeking a RN, LPC, LMFT or LCSW to join our Crisis Unit Team in Dalton, GA. Experience with behavioral health preferred. Full time, competitive salary and full benefits. Please submit résumé to email@example.com or fax to 706-270-5129.
Coordinator for Odyssey Women’s Intensive Addiction Treatment Program (OWP)
Job Description- Coordinator of OWP:
• Provide short and long term vision, goal planning, and review of program.
• Attend to team needs and morale through individual and group meetings/supervision and action plans.
• Oversee curriculum and ensure that treatment includes all required components of TANF program per DBHDD provider manual.
• Order supplies.
• Manage and evaluate the team and distribution of resources.
• Track attendance and hours of clients.
• Coordinate and liaison with outside agencies and partners.
• Oversee treatment and ensure that the following is occurring and is documented for all clients: BHA and Service Plan Development; Group; Individual; Family as needed; Nursing assessment; Psychiatric Assessment if medications needed; CSI; Document all contacts with clients in the community/home and results of those contacts; Document all linkage/help with applications for various types of assistance to include food stamps, rent, no- cost medications, Medicaid, etc.
• Coordinating with UM, ensure that all notes are signed within 24 hours or by EOB Monday for all treatment occurring the previous Thursday.
• Ensure that all drug screens results are recorded in client record and are addressed with client, especially positive drug screens.
• Ensure that contact with DFCS or other outside monitoring agencies (probation, parole offices) occurs regularly and is documented in the client record.
• Ensure that current treatment plans: 1) are in client record and that they reflect clients’ current needs, current functioning, and SNAP and 2) are updated every 30 days and are signed by both the primary therapist and client.
• Facilitate regular team meetings to discuss client issues and staff concerns.
• Carry small caseload of OWP clients.
• Oversee staff schedules and sign staff time sheets.
To apply, email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone inquiries, please.
January 10, 2013
The Social Empowerment Center is in need of multiple paraprofessionals who have at least a BA degree in a social service field (psychology, sociology, criminal justice) or higher degrees (LPC, LAPC, LCSW, LMSW or eligible ) to work in many counties, particularly Gwinnett, Clarke, Jackson, Walton, Barrow, and Hall county and surrounding areas. The Social Empowerment Center is an established and dynamic social services/mental health agency, providing services to families in NE Georgia. Positions are full-time, contracted positions. Most immediate need is in the Clarke, Hall, and Walton area. Looking for both male and female applicants.
Preference given to applicants who reside in the service area and those with experience in the field.
Visit our website at http://www.socialempowermentcenter.com. Please send resumes to email@example.com.
January 9, 2013
Seeking Fully Licensed Clinician for Cartersville Practice
Unique opportunity to work with a very compatible group of five professionals in beautiful offices in the charming North Georgia town of Cartersville, Bartow County, Georgia.
Personal Coaching and Psychotherapy for Women is a niche practice dedicated to helping women live more skillfully through mindfulness-based interventions. We offer individual and group therapy, a support group for adult cancer survivors at our local cancer treatment center, weekend mindfulness retreats, MBSR training, yoga, meditation, and tai chi as well as critical incident stress debriefings, clinical supervision, and practice development consultation.
We are looking for a professional and highly skilled clinician (LPC, LMFT, LCSW or psychologist) who is on the panels of major insurance and EAP companies. The right therapist could develop a full client caseload or two could work part-time. Some evening and weekend work required.
January 8, 2013