Master of Science in Nursing
Program begins in Fall Only. Applications due by June 1st.
Three concentrations available: Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator and Nurse Manager
Applicants must posess the following academic and professional qualifications: BSN; Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; Current RN License; Minimum of one year of full time work experience in nursing within the past five years
In order to apply students must submit the following:
- Our electronic application, which you can find on our website at www.brenau.edu/apply;
- A completed Nursing CAS application. You can find the Nursing CAS application by following this link: www.nursingcas.org. Nursing CAS is a “common” nursing application system established by the AACN;
- Three professional references. References must be submitted to Nursing CAS using the Nursing CAS e-form or the Nursing CAS paper reference form;
- Resume and Essay. Submit resume through Nursing CAS and complete the Nursing CAS essay;
- Official GRE Score – Required for Family Nurse Practitioner applicants only. Ask that Official GRE score be sent directly to Brenau University;
- Current RN nursing license. Fax RN License to the Brenau Graduate Admissions Office at (770) 718-5338;
- Applicants should request two copies of their Official Transcripts from all previous institutions. Have one set of transcripts sent to Nursing CAS at the address provided in the Nursing CAS application. Have the second set of transcripts sent directly to the Brenau Office of Graduate Admissions at 500;
- Washington Street, SE, Gainesville, GA 30501.